Wednesday, July 27, 2005

MSM on Missing Philly Woman

A number of Philly area bloggers, including many of those on my blogroll, have posted the picture and information on Latoyia Figueroa, an area woman missing for 9 days. The MSM has been receiving a lot of criticism for focusing on wealthy, pretty, white girls to the exclusion of all other missing persons. Last night, though, I saw a note about Figueroa on the late night news and now there is a story about it on CNN. The work done by bloggers is mentioned, although no specific names are given. I didn't have a posting on it because I haven't figured out how to include photos yet. It is a sad excuse, I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try doing:

<+++img src="http://www.blahblahblah/images/blahblah.jpg"+++>

without the three +'s

for pictures.