Thursday, January 26, 2006

PA Well Represented in State and Local Koufax Nominations

The Koufax Awards, the Oscars of the lefty blog world, has a new category this year -- State and Local Blogs. The list of nominations is now up. I did a quick count and came up with about 8 PA blogs. There are probably more that I didn't recognize. Here are the ones I did pick up on:

Above Average Jane
Angry Drunk Bureaucrat
Attytood
Gort42
Philly
PhillyFuture
Rittenhouse Review
A Smoke-Filled Room

As a state we can be very proud to have this many blogs represented.

And now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to go shout from the rooftops and do about 50 million cartwheels, because my blog is on the list. Many thanks to Albert for nominating me.

6 comments:

ACM said...

wow, I didn't even know about the new category, let alone the nomination! yippee indeed!!

LVDem said...

congrats to all... you deserve the recognition. I wish you could all receive the award.

WebGuy said...

I agree with LVDem - and congrats Jane, well deserved.

ACM said...

Also from PA:
Angry Drunk Bureaucrat

Gort said...

Contrats to Jane and everyone else and thank you for letting me know about this. I had no idea.

AboveAvgJane said...

Thanks for the kind words!

Lvdem -- next year will be your year!

ACM, thanks for the tip. I checked and Pam's was not a PA blog so I replaced it with the Angry Drunk.