Thursday, April 20, 2006

Senate Debate Audio Online

Well, dang! I'm getting comments from the papers now!! What does that mean???

Anyway, this was left as a comment on the debate posting and I think it is important enough for its own post:

We just posted the full audio, at

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/14388717.htm

Carl Lavin
Deputy managing editor, news
Philadelphia Inquirer


I think in the future I'll limit my debate critiques to neckwear and overall impressions. After a few minutes they all start to sound like the teacher in the Charlie Brown specials (waah waah, waah waah waaah waah). We'll all have to read eRobin, et. al. for the policy statements.

2 comments:

LVDem said...

the same was dropped off at KP... we're all hittin' the big time.

AboveAvgJane said...

must be one of those dreaded "paradigm shifts." ;)