Saturday, August 05, 2006

5 Weird Things Meme

PSOTD has tagged me with the "5 weird things about myself" meme. I see these things go around but this the first time I've been tagged. The initial list had about 10 things on it; I've picked the 5 least startling items.

I have trouble with left and right, and get lost very easily. If I have been to an event you sponsored or spoke at, and it is not along my regularly traveled route, you may take it as a great compliment because it probably took more time to figure out how to get there and write out the directions than to drive or train and actually attend.

I'm very good at untangling knots.

My fingers are double-jointed. This may be why I am very good at untangling knots.

I like corn on pizza.

Although many people have tried to teach me, I've never been able to learn how to whistle.


I'm tagging:

Gort42

Lvdem

Just Between Strangers

Daddy Democrat

Liberal Doomsayer

4 comments:

WebGuy said...

Haven't tried corn on pizza, but it actually sounds pretty good.

Gort said...

Corn on Pizza. Why not put wateremellon or chocolate sauce on it?

AboveAvgJane said...

In the UK it is (or was) a standard ingredient at Pizza Hut, et. al. Mr. J. has fond memories of Stratford because of the Royal Shakespeare Theatre. For me all that is overshadowed by the Pizza Hut around the corner where you can get corn on your pizza. Really, it's pretty good.

But, then, I like runzas, too. A friend once took me to a "diner" in a Midwestern city settled in part by Eastern Europeans where you could get a pea and potato enchilada. This also was very tasty. It may have only been available during Lent This was years ago and memory fades.

AboveAvgJane said...

Peanut butter / pickle? hmmm. And an Andes mint? hmmmm. Never tried that one. I do like pork'n'beans with a sweet gherkin cut up in it. But only now and then.