Friday, July 18, 2008

Obama Office Openings

A variety of messages in the inbox today regarding Obama for President offices in the area.

Two are holding open houses this week:

Chester Office Open House

Saturday July 19, 2008
4:00PM
401 Avenue of the States, Chester
(at the corner of 4th and Avenue of the States,
right across from City Hall.)


Delaware County Headquarters Open House

Tuesday, July 22, 2008
5:00 PM
362 E. Baltimore Avenue, Media


I don't like to post phone numbers so if anyone has any questions about these openings email me (janeaboveaverage[at]yahoo.com) and I'll put you in touch with the correct person.

Three offices have opened in Montgomery Count but won't be having official openings until later. They are in Jenkintown, Norristown, and Ardmore. Same caveat as above on contact info.

Offices planned for the future are in: Hatboro, Ambler, Conshohocken, Lansdale, Collegeville, Pottstown. I have no contact info or further information on these.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Media Headquarters maybe 362 W. Baltimore Avenue, not 362 E. Baltimore Ave. If it's west of Jackson Street, it's West. I should know I'm a Media resident.

AboveAvgJane said...

Letitia,

Thanks. I just cut and paste from the email sent around.