Sunday, April 29, 2012

Thank You Message from Kathleen Kane Campaign

from the inbox:



We did it!
I want to personally thank everyone for helping to make Tuesday night's historic Primary victory possible for our campaign.  Your unwavering support was truly the difference, and my family and I are incredibly appreciative for everything you did.   

Our fight, however, is not over and we all must remain focused on the end goal of electing the first-ever Democrat to the Office of Pennsylvania Attorney General.  I am truly honored to represent the Democratic Party in this fight and will continue to work hard every day to ensure our victory in the fall. As your next Attorney General, I promise to safeguard our families from crime, continue to defend women’s rights, ensure the protection of our environment, and make certain our elected officials know that no one is above the law. I can’t thank you enough for your support.  Together, we are going to make history once again this fall!

No comments: