Tuesday, April 09, 2013

It's Official: Schwartz for Governor

Congresswoman Allyson Schwartz has officially thrown her hat into the ring in the governor's race.  She sent out an email to supporters earlier this evening.  The campaign is using her standard campaign website address:  www.allysonschwartz.com  this url has been used for her congressional campaigns as well.

There are some interesting graphics.  I count at least four shades of blue.  The splash page has a faint image from the state flag, at an angle, in the background.  The horses and the eagle's head are the most visible items from the flag.  There is a blue state icon with a red bar to the right of it, with a lighter blue ribbon across it.  Her name, "for governor" with the campaign URL is blazoned across the blue state image.  There is a large white star at the end of her first name.  The only noticeable item on the screen that is not red, white, or blue, is a slender edge of yellow on her shirt.

It's a well-designed page and worth a look.

This is the text of the email sent out earllier:


As an important supporter of mine, I wanted you to be one of the first to know that, earlier today, I announced that:I am running for Governor of Pennsylvania!I am ready to put my skills, experience, energy and determination to work for Pennsylvania and to be the strong and effective leader that Pennsylvanians deserve!This will be a long, challenging, and exciting campaign. And, I will need your support from the start. I hope you are all in with me and will get involved right now. Here is how you can help today: There will be more news as we continue to gear up and we will do all we can to stay in touch with you along the way.
Thank you for your support and for being with me from the very start!


No comments: