Monday, April 07, 2014

Update: Which State Representatives Post Their Monthly Expenses


Update:  Rep. Stephen Bloom was unintentionally omitted from the list.  He has been added.

In August, 2011, I posted a list of state representatives and state senators who posted their monthly expense reports.  Earlier this month I updated the list of state senators.  This evening I update the list of state reps.  In 2011 there were 20 state reps on the list, seven Democrats, and 13 Republicans.  Following my standard practice I linked to the individual legislator's sites from the www.pahouse.com and www.pahousegop.com pages.

Things have changed since 2011.  There are now four Democrats, and 22 23 Republicans.  Some of the Republican representatives use a special "monthly expenses" icon on the page, others put a tab on the left hand menu bar.  The Democrats all use the menu bar.  Seeing the discrepancy I went back and spot checked some of the Democratic sites again, just in case I had missed something.  It is possible that I overlooked a listing somewhere as I didn't review all the sites a second time but I did make an effort to be thorough.  I encourage the curious to check for themselves; if there are errors please let me know. There are several state reps running for higher office.  Interested voters might take note of whether or not they are on this list.

There is an aggregate increase in the number of state reps posting their expenses but I am disappointed in the party discrepancy.

Here is the list:


D
Madeleine Dean (D-153)
Jared Gibbons (D-10)
Sid Michael Kavulich (D-114)
Patty Kim (D-103)

R
Ryan Aument (R-41)
Rep. Stephen Bloom (R-199)
Jim Christiana (R-15)
Lynda Schlegel Culver (R-108)
Joe Emrick (R-137)
Mindy Fee (R-37)
Keith Gillespie (R-47)
Keith J Greiner (R-43)
Glen Grell (R-87)
Joe Hackett (R-161)
Sue Helm (R-104)
Dave Hickernell (R-98)
Fred Keller (R-85)
John Lawrence (R-13)
John Maher (R-40)
Jim Marshall (R-14)
Kurt Masser (R-107)
John McGinnis (R-79)
Steven Mentzer (R-97)
Mark Mustio (R-44)
Justin Simmons (R-131)
Rosemarie Swanger (R-102)

Dan Truitt (R-156)


No comments: