Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Classy Statement from Kevin Strouse

The classiest email I have seen this electoral season, from Kevin Strouse, Democratic candidate for the 8th congressional district:

I’m so proud and thankful to have you on my team. Your support paid off last night when we won a tough primary.

My primary opponent, Shaughnessey Naughton, ran a strong, earnest campaign, and I applaud her efforts as well as her vision of America. I also sincerely appreciate her graciousness and willingness to stand with us as we take on Mike Fitzpatrick and bring new leadership to Congress.
It's time for all of us to unite. We have a difficult fight ahead but we can and will win because we share a vision that resonates with all Americans. In our America, we fight for an economy that benefits everybody -- not just big business. We fight for outstanding schools so that every child has access to quality, affordable education. And we fight for a first world infrastructure so that we remain the best place in the world to do business.
Your support means so much to me and I can’t thank you enough for all you’ve done.
Thanks for being with me, from the beginning, now, and in the future.
Kevin

No comments: