Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Boyle Thank You

note from Brendan Boyle, from the inbox:

On behalf of my family, my staff and the hundreds of volunteers who have been a part of our campaign over the past 18 months, I want to extend a heartfelt thank you for your support during what has been an unbelievable journey.

Last week we won 67% of the vote in what was one of the most decisive open seat election victories in the country, and we did it together. Through difficult odds, we've shown that a willingness to work hard can overcome and can give regular Americans a seat at the table. The idea of progress based on hard work and merit is at the heart of what makes our country the great place that it is, and I am proud that our campaign has been able to embody this ideal.

However, we have a great deal of work ahead of us. From promoting good public schools, a fairer tax structure and badly needed investment in our national infrastructure, there are pressing issues that urgently need to be addressed. I am humbled to have the opportunity to work with you to find solutions to these problems, and am eager to get to it.

As we move ahead in the coming weeks toward swearing in day and get to the business that awaits the 114th Congress, I hope you'll continue to stand with me as we continue our journey together.


With Gratitude,


BFB Signature

Brendan

No comments: