Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Trying to Contact Sen. Toomey

Late this afternoon I tried to contact Sen. Toomey's office, to encourage him to vote against Betsy DeVos, nominee for Secretary of Education.  I couldn't reach the Philadelphia office, so I tried the Washington DC office.  That call went to voicemail.  I tried the Scranton office.  Either Philly or Scranton had a busy signal, and eventually voicemail but it said the mailbox was full.  The other just transferred to voicemail but wouldn't let me leave a message but on the phone tree was the option to talk with an operator, but that just led back to voicemail.  It is very frustrating.

2 comments:

D said...

-Did you try the toll free number? 1-855-552-1831

AboveAvgJane said...

D,

It is only listed on the Scranton page. I tried the main numbers on the S. E. PA office, the Scranton office, and the DC office. I tried again today. In amongst all those calls I was able to leave a message.